** We will reach out only to applicants to invite them to interview, due to the sheer scale and number of applicants for our vacancies, we cannot respond to every application.
*This role requires applicants to already reside in The Netherlands.
Flirt Creativity is a fully integrated agency providing creative services from; branding, communication platforms, advertising campaigns, social first campaigns and video production.
Living in a fast scrolling world where marketing communication is starting to compete with content, our focus is to create advertising which doesn’t look like advertising. With our eyes on trends and our hearts on cultural behaviours, we root our ideas on authentic insights that appeal to and challenge audiences.
We are now looking for a full-time Social Media Manager to join us and work together with the rest of the team and our clients in setting the right strategies for different social channels, as well as managing content creation and building online communities.
This role requires English and Dutch skills.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can plan, strategize and set goals according to different channels and needs.
- Is responsible for managing client’s social media channels (Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn Instagram, Tiktok).
- Can research & conceptualize creative ideas of content suitable for respective audiences & social media channels as social-first formats.
- Is up to date with the latest trends in social media across platforms.
- Can manage the creation and publishing of relevant, high-quality content and ads for all client projects and for Flirt’s own channels.
- Can identify and implement ways of improving content and process.
- Can create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Is able to implement a content editorial calendar to manage and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns (including for website).
- Can measure the success of social media campaigns and ads and identify ways to improve.
- Has an understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Can collaborate with other teams within the agency for new ideas and brand activations.
- 1-3+ years experience managing and growing social media accounts for a brand or agency.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal. Dutch is a plus.
- Good knowledge of B2B & B2C social media strategy.
- Hands on with a proactive approach to independently managing client channels.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What we can offer you:
- A fulltime role in a young, ambitious and growing team
- Market-conform salary and holidays
- Exciting projects for an amazing and ever-growing brand portfolio
- A high level of independence and the opportunity to build your own success and growth
Do you think you are the one that can take us to the next level and want to be a part of a talented team who inspire each other?apply now