** We will reach out only to applicants to invite them to interview, due to the sheer scale and number of applicants for our vacancies, we cannot respond to every application.
Flirt Creativity is a full-service creative agency, providing creative services from; Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Communication platforms, Advertising Campaigns, Social First Campaigns and Video Production. Campaigns in full 360. Our clients vary from corporate brands to smaller retail shops in different industries, which makes the projects diverse and challenging each day. Worth having in your portfolio.
Living in a fast-pacing world where Marketing Communication is starting to compete with content, our focus is to create Advertising which does not look like Advertising. We create continuous movement, with a unique, artistic and futuristic approach in seeing absolute potential in ideas and people. Our eyes are on the trends and our hearts on cultural behaviours. We root our ideas on authentic insights and keep challenging the audience.
‘Worship Culture, Sacrifice Mediocrity’
As our agency continues to grow we are expanding our creative team. We’re looking for a Junior Creative who loves coming up with all kinds of creative solutions for brand’s business problems. A real belief that brands need to be progressive to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges, along with being able to answer briefs clearly and articulately, is what we are looking for.
- Coming up with creative ideas big and small. This could be creating content ideas for an internal campaign on one day, and contributing ideas for the next behaviour change campaign brief we are working on the next.
- Copywriting; channelling a client’s tone of voice into an arresting narrative or attention-grabbing headline.
- Support on agency new business efforts – contributing ideas and energy to pitches and proposals.
- Working across all our clients, the ability to wear ‘many hats’ when it comes to creative thinking and how to answer briefs.
- Working closely together with our creative director and design team – so giving clear, concept-first feedback is an important part of the role.
- You have 2–3 years agency experience, as being able to juggle multiple projects and answer briefs for a range of clients is fundamental to this role.
- You love working collaboratively with clients and colleagues – co-creation is how we work.
- You can clearly present your ideas – verbally and in writing – showing how your thinking ladders up to effectively answering briefs.
What we offer:
- A fulltime creative role in a young, ambitious, international, and growing team
- Market conforms salary and holidays
- Exciting projects for an amazing and ever-growing brand portfolio
- A high level of independence and the opportunity to build your own success and growth
Do you think you are the one that can take us to the next level?apply now