** We will reach out only to applicants to invite them to interview, due to the sheer scale and number of applicants for our vacancies, we cannot respond to every application. *This role requires applicants to already reside in The Netherlands.
Flirt Creativity is a fully integrated agency providing creative services from; branding, communication platforms, advertising campaigns and creative digital solutions.
Living in a fast scrolling world where marketing communication is starting to compete with content, our focus is to create advertising which doesn’t look like advertising and do it through a digital perspective. Right now, we’re looking for an inquisitive and innovative Creative Developer to join the team at Flirt and take responsibility of the digital side of the agency.
You’ll be responsible for participating in project development from concept to deployment and beyond. The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver with an innovative mind and loves to collaborate with other teams.
What we expect from you:
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience creating public, complex systems using multiple languages.
- You know your way around HTML, CSS and MySQL.
- Experienced in developing responsive, interactive websites.
- You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Ability to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is a plus.
- Participate in project development from concept to deployment and beyond.
- Create clear structures and wireframes for projects according to client needs.
- Create ground-breaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our design team to make our products smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- Represent the company and products at conferences.
What we can offer you:
- A full-time role in a young, ambitious and growing team.
- Market-conform salary and holidays.
- Exciting projects for an amazing and ever-growing brand portfolio.
- A high level of independence and the opportunity to build your own success and growth.
Do you think you are the one that can take us to the next level and are you aware of all the ins and outs in the field before anyone else does? apply nowWe celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.