** We will reach out only to applicants to invite them to interview, due to the sheer scale and number of applicants for our vacancies, we cannot respond to every application.
*This role requires applicants to already reside in The Netherlands.
Flirt Creativity is a fully integrated agency providing creative services from; branding, communication platforms, advertising campaigns, social first campaigns and video production.
Living in a fast scrolling world where marketing communication is starting to compete with content, our focus is to create advertising which doesn’t look like advertising. With our eyes on trends and our hearts on cultural behaviours, we root our ideas on authentic insights that appeal to and challenge audiences.
We are now looking for a full-time creative to join our team to work together with the rest of our team across departments. You will be working directly with the creative director to help conceptualize advertising campaigns, define & create branded communication as well as produce engaging social content.
This role requires English and Dutch skills.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Thinks in words and visuals
- Has the ability to not only follow but create concepts.
- Has ambition to have their work shown across different platforms and campaigns for a variety of companies.
- Can create engaging copy for the ever-growing social world.
- Someone who can work closely with the art director, designer and client.
- Someone who can interpret briefs and translate market and brand strategy into relevant copy.
- Can produce original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts, and present these to clients and colleagues.
- Someone who can write formally and informally, and adapt their style according to the required tone.
- Has great attention to detail and can proof-read their own, as well as others’ work.
- Creates compelling and witty copy and embraces exciting ways of communication for advertising.
- Has a compelling portfolio.
- Has great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can meet deadlines and stay organized.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience working in an editorial, agency or freelance environment. It is also beneficial if you have experience working in a creative environment and curating concepts. Advertising copy experience is a must.
What we can offer you:
- A fulltime creative role in a young, ambitious and growing team
- Market-conform salary and holidays
- Exciting projects for an amazing and ever-growing brand portfolio
- A high level of independence and the opportunity to build your own success and growth
Do you think you are the one that can take us to the next level?apply now