** We will reach out only to applicants to invite them to interview, due to the sheer scale and number of applicants for our vacancies, we cannot respond to every application.
*This role requires applicants to already reside in The Netherlands.
Flirt Creativity is a fully integrated agency providing creative services from; branding, communication platforms, advertising campaigns, social first campaigns and video production.
Living in a fast scrolling world where marketing communication is starting to compete with content, our focus is to create advertising which doesn’t look like advertising. With our eyes on trends and our hearts on cultural behaviours, we root our ideas on authentic insights that appeal to and challenge audiences.
Right now, our team is looking for an Account Manager New Business
who enjoys working with - and further developing our existent and new client portfolio.
As an Account Manager at Flirt, in your day to day, you work with a variety of accounts, and it is important to build good relationships with them. You are responsible for keeping our current customers happy and work together with our creatives to produce the best possible work. The account manager inspires our customers with the products we can offer them as a creative solution to their business needs. Together with the project managers, you come up with proposals of what is best for their business.
- You have around 5 years of experience as an Account Manager New Business within an ad agency such as Flirt. (required)
- You put clients first and go the extra mile to deliver the extraordinary
- You have commercial insight and can identify business opportunities and turn them into projects
- You have a big network in brands and are willing to address this to grow the business
- You can build long-lasting relationships
- You master the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
- You have knowledge and understanding of advertising, design, digital and production and how campaigns work
- You feel at home working in an ambitious, international team
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind
- You can take on new challenges and contribute to a growing business
Ideally, we are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience working in an editorial, agency or freelance environment. It is also beneficial if you have experience working in a creative environment and curating concepts. Advertising copy experience is a must.
What we can offer you:
- A fulltime role in a young, ambitious, and growing team
- Market-conform salary and holidays
- A key role within an amazing and ever-growing brand portfolio
- A high level of independence and the opportunity to build your own success and growth within the agency
Do you think you are the one that can take us to the next level?apply now